General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Desired skills/experience: Java, Spring, web services, Vormetric
• Demonstrated experience building web applications using Ruby on Rails.
• Demonstrated experience using Git and Github.
• Demonstrated experience with using AWS cloud technology.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum including iterative and incremental development, daily stand-ups, planning, retrospectives and backlog grooming.
• Experience integrating enterprise tools.
• Experience with MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Vormetric.
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
20+ of related experience
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
BA/BS in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.