The NISSC Program Director is wholly accountable for program performance including the delivery of operations, maintenance and sustainment support for missile warning and space command and control systems at Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station (CMAFS), Offutt Air Force Base (OAFB), Vandenberg AFB (VAFB) and 13 other worldwide locations. (NISSC: NORAD/NORTHCOM Cheyenne Mountain Complex (NCMC) Integrated Warning and Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract).
The successful candidate will be an experienced leader with the ability to mature the program strategy, achieve exceptional technical, schedule and cost performance, and attain significant growth across the enterprise of operations, maintenance, support, sustainment and delivery orders.
Responsible for directing day to day program activities and serve as senior customer and subcontractor interface. The program director drives programmatic, financial and customer relationship success across the NISSC program.
The position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and reports to the Multi-Domain Battle Management Program Area Director.
The Program Director will be responsible for the following:
- Execution of the concept of operations; establishing and building strong customer and industry partner relationships, leading the collaboration necessary across functional groups, broader Raytheon organizations and subcontractors to ensure customer and program success.
- Ensuring successful management of program risks and opportunities, program milestones are achieved through adherence to program master plans and schedules.
- Corrective action plans to mitigate customer identified issues.
- Effectiveness of control systems and reporting for accurately processing change and controlling in-scope performance of program functional task elements such as operations, engineering, test, procurement, manufacturing, quality control, logistics, safety, security, and administrative functions.
- Meeting financial goals supporting the program area annual plan and growth goals as established by the Multi-Domain Battle Management Program Area Director.
- In this role, the Program Director will work closely with the United States Air Force customer and build positive effective relationships with both customers and teammates / partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Fourteen plus years’ progressive experience managing large Operations, Maintenance, and Sustainment and/or Modification/Modernization programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM)
- Ability to obtain and or maintain a Top Secret / SCI clearance.Candidate will have experience managing large programs
- Leading through program managers and functional leaders to create vision, establish plans and strategies, and motivate the product line to achieve established goals
- Successful experience in developing, restoring, and maintaining relationships with senior military and government customers. Extensive knowledge and awareness of military customs and courtesies
- Experience establishing teaming relationships and oversight of subcontractors
- Prior proposal/acquisition experience for large programs and understanding of the DOD/USAF procurement process
- Experience implementing Program Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule (IMP/IMS)
- Experience implementing and reporting performance using an Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Experience successfully managing Risk and Opportunity processes
- Understanding of all program financial and business processes and metrics
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development and planning
- Customer focus and relationship building
- Experience executing development in an agile environment
- Developing Estimates to Complete/Estimates at Completion (ETC/EAC)
- Briefing external and internal senior leadership teams on program performance (Program Monthly Reviews)
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in Missile Warning and Space C2 mission management and operations
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- PMP certification; or Raytheon equivalent Program Management Certification
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.