The Javelin Finance organization is seeking an individual to join our team as a Financial Analyst supporting the Production contracts. This program is unique in that it is a Joint Venture with Lockheed Martin which provides experience in a business relationship that is not available on most other RMS programs. This program is a growing portion of the overall RMS business base with multiple contracts awarded and forecasted. Responsibilities include variance analysis, data reviewing and reporting, quarterly Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) development, project setup and NWA management. Providing support to Program Managers, IPT leads, and Control Account Managers (CAMs) in establishing and maintaining program budgets and forecasts is also required. Frequent interaction with various functions and multiple levels of the organization will be needed, so the successful candidate must possess strong presentation, communication, and professional skills. Additionally, the selected candidate will be required to support both internal and external audits conducted by the internal Raytheon audit team as well as by PWC and the customer (US Army). The selected candidate will be required to participate in the development of, and support to, internal and external monthly business reviews as well as the preparation of detailed CCDR's and Performance and Cost Reports.
Minimum Required Skills:
• Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or a related field and minimum of 4 years of experience or MS degree and 2 years of related experience
• Experience interfacing and conducting business with various functional disciplines (Contracts, Operations,
Engineering, Supply Chain, etc...) in program development and execution
• Able to meet critical deadlines and develop and apply solutions and recommend process improvements
• Experience in using SAP Business Systems
• Proven ability working independently and with cross functional teams
• Strong desktop computer skills, particularly in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Minimum Desired Skills:
• Experience in providing business support for contract activities across multiple functional areas
• Background in Production Business
• Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 145373
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.