Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Provides subject matter expertise in protecting computer and networking systems
- Create scripts that test for vulnerabilities including penetration testing and risk assessment
- Develop low-level tools that improve security testing and monitoring
- Deliver detailed reports to different team members and executives that document security findings
- Perform risk assessment across the entire network including hardware and software systems
- Administers cybersecurity test beds and tests and evaluates new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms.
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to cybersecurity technologies.
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of any cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Set up security policies that help personnel use best practices for digital protection
- Train staff and personnel on best practices for network security
- Minimum Education: A.S or B.S. and relevant experience in related field.
- Minimum/General Experience: 2-4 years of related experience.
- Certified Ethical Hacker is a plus
- Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification is a plus
- Expertise in cybersecurity enterprise scanning and continuous monitoring, enterprise host/network security and intrusion detection
- Expertise with COTS cybersecurity tools including at least one of the following: HBSS (McAfee endpoint suite), ACAS (Tenable/Nessus), SIEM technologies, RSA Archer, Redseal, and FireEye host/network security products.
- Expertise with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
- Clearance: Active Top Secret
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS clearance is required as well as CBP suitability.
Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Background Investigation.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.