Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Resource Manager/Recruiter to join our team in the Herndon, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our internal organization and customer. The position will require occasional travel to Springfield, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Resource Manager duties:
- Responsible for tracking program-level resource action items and follow-up
- Assists the Program manager in preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly briefings
- Coordinates and tracks program travel, as required
- Assists with program CDRL management, as required
- Manages the contractor resource personnel list (CPRL) for the program; liaises with the program team including the PM, Team Leads, Hiring Managers, Financial Staff and other team members to ensure that all billets are tracked from open to close
- Liaises with Corporate Security Officer and provides relevant updates regarding the onboarding/off-boarding of employees
- Serves as the POC for employee onboarding, off-boarding and new hire processing
- Will work with management regarding Resource Requirements and Management of Portal for Sub-Contractor Openings and Training Coordination to meet Contract Compliance
- Serves as the POC for subcontractor management and for the subcontractor staffing portal
- Serves as the POC for S-Pro questions and issues; works with the corporate office to resolve any issues related to S-Pro
- Interviews, screens and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the hiring manager for consideration
- Coordinates and actively participates in the selection of the final candidates
- Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through prescreens, interviews, reference checks, applications, and resumes, insuring the compensation offer is competitive, internally equitable, and affordable
- Negotiates and extends offers on behalf of ManTech
- Partners with Hiring Managers to act as a business partner within the division
- Ensures all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with ManTech’s Ethics, Legal and Human Resources policies
- Ensures that ManTech's internal applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; applicants are disposition according to OFCCP guidelines; internal candidates are disposition and contacted appropriately; and, interview reports are completed accurately
- Runs queries of automated system and provides information to management as requested
- Serves as an internal consultant regarding staffing needs and projections, and advises on the best course of action to fill open position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and five years of related experience
- Strong organizational knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills for customer and employee interaction, and technical understanding of portal management and customer deliverables
- One or more years of experience with full life-cycle recruiting
- One or more years of experience performing advanced Boolean searching
- One or more years of experience within the cleared government contracting environment
- One or more years of experience performing advanced Boolean searching for highly cleared staff
- One or more years of experience partnering with business leaders to define recruiting requirements and assist with staffing plans
- One or more years of experience mapping government labor categories to internal organizations categories
- Any experience working for a staffing agency
- Experience with Microsoft Project a strong plus
Must be willing to submit for a security clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.