Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Assist the Office of the Commissioner by providing operational and enforcement advisory subject matter expertise in support of the Commissioner’s highest CBP priorities.
- Assist with complex special projects to facilitate and advise on the integration of law enforcement with associated mission planning and required operational mission execution actions.
- Perform project analyses and develop implementation recommendations to include innovative solutions for resource sharing and/or reassignment to enable project completion in support of CBP goals.
- Conduct research in coordination with other organizations and/or stakeholders in order to advise the Office of the Commissioner on a variety of law enforcement and CBP operational subjects.
- Present research findings via the creation of background papers, briefings, and reports to the Office of the Commissioner
- Review internal CBP recommendations to the Commissioner and identify any political, social, economic, technical, or administrative factors that present risks, issues or opportunities for consideration
- Review CBP policies, policy implementation functions, and operational compliance with policy to identify beneficial changes to policy that would optimize operational effectiveness.
- Assist with developing organizational engagement strategy support to the Office of the Commissioner to promote awareness of and transparency into CBP strategic goals and missions across the national homeland security stakeholder base to include federal, state, local and tribal entities.
- Assist in the development of any required communication and outreach plans to support CBP goals and missions.
Analyze the impact to CBP mission operations posed by any proposed and enacted legislation, executive orders, or other Government documents.
- Externally recognized mastery and expertise in government law enforcement processes.
- This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, excellent oral and written communication skills, and superior customer interface skills with senior levels of management.
- Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required.
- A current Customs and Border Protection Suitabiliyt / Background Investigation is required.
A Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last six years are required
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.