Sr Staff Systems Engineer / Integration Engineer
Job ID: 495417BR
Date posted: Aug. 08, 2019
Description:Integration Engineer for the Integrated Common Processor (ICP) program. Will provide and apply systems integration and test skills to current and future ICP builds.
Responsibilities include coordinating and executing support across lab and customer facilities requiring systems integration skills in software, hardware, and networking. Tasks may include software builds, installs, and checkout, hardware health and grooming to include network/cross-site connectivity, servers, disk drives, displays, Human Machine Interface (HMI), developing and running test procedures, resource scheduling, asset allocation and configuration, and support to partner organizations.
- Hardware and software integration skills; debugging and troubleshooting experience.
- Linux experience with the ability to create and edit scripts (i.e., bash, csh, ksh, and tclsh).
- Solid software and hardware debugging/troubleshooting experience
- Be able and willing to travel (less than 20%) occasionally to support customer installations or troubleshoot/groom systems.
- A self-starter with solid integration skills and able to work independently and handle multiple integration aspects of a program.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Possess an understanding and ability to apply software engineering principles, theories, and concepts
- Experience with system integration, testing, and anomaly resolution
- The ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic team environment with aggressive program schedules
- Strong desire for troubleshooting tough problems, with skills in following areas:
-- Agile Experience
-- Virtualization and Containerization Technologies
-- Continuous Integration
-- Software Development Lifecycles
-- Acoustic Processing
-- Anti-submarine warfare (ASW) domain knowledge
-- Redmine or JIRA experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)