Raytheon Solipsys, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Raytheon Company and part of Integrated Defense Systems, is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Program Control Analyst to join our Finance team in Fulton, MD.
• Support program Earned Value (EV) cost and schedule planning, measuring, reporting and analysis, including cost baseline development, in accordance with Raytheon policy and procedures.
• Partner with Control Account Managers (CAMs) relative to cost and schedule performance evaluation and forecasting.
• Prepare external and internal financial deliverables. Ensure contractual requirements are met and reporting is accurate and on time.
• Develop program forecasts and quarterly Estimates-At-Completion (EACs).
• Additional duties may include pricing/proposal support, Inter-Organizational Transfer (IOT) set up support and/or indirect expense budgeting, tracking and reporting.
• Minimum of 4 years relevant professional work experience
• Knowledge of and experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) concepts and requirements
• High level of expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience using Microframe Program Management (MPM)
• Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field of study
At Raytheon, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.
Raytheon has been recognized as a respected employer and valued corporate citizen for our employment practices, programs and community support by a number of highly-regarded organizations. The list includes: Forbes, Glassdoor, National Veterans Small Business Association, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, Environmental Protection Agency, Affinity Inc. and many more.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.