Field Support Data Integration Engineer, F-35 Program
Job ID: 491707BR
Date posted: Aug. 12, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:Responsibilities include: Provide technical engineering knowledge and skills supporting F-35 Program Sustainment Data Product Integration & Delivery (SDP I&D) and Sustainment Support activities with the Data Quality & Integration Management (DQIM) Teams and Logistics Data Manager (LDM) & Supplier Integration group. Be responsible to perform Sustainment Data Product (SDP) integration, research/analysis, processing, and handling data exchanges between program stakeholders and systems, suppliers, teammates, propulsion system contractors, internal data authors and operational sites.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
1. Site Support, product delivery and interaction with customer, action resolution (AR) review, analysis and decision making related to data accuracy and program processes relevant to support operational site standup and sustainment operations to include;
1. Electronic Equipment Logbook (EEL)
- Reference & Initialization Data
- Sustainment Data Build (SDB) – including As-Delivered Build of Materials (BOM)
- Quality Assurance Records (QAR) Data
- Configuration Management As-Built Data
2. Apply data quality forensics and participate in assessments of SDP and/or Supplier data submissions
3. Support coordination with assigned users, application teams, and Suppliers, to understand issues and needs; prioritizing, determining solutions, and implementation of Action Requests (AR) resolution
***Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Hands-on and proficient knowledge and use of core Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Excel/MS Project/MS Power Point/MS Word/MS Access
- Proven ability to work effectively within a multi-function and diverse team environment to integrate and deliver data.
- Flexible work hours – May requiring weekend and Off-shift availability.
- Must be able to obtain a US Government security clearance (need for travel to Support Sites)
Experience in one or more of the following:
-- MS Project / scheduling tools
- Access DB Development- Development of Aircraft/Aviation System Bills-of-Material (BOM)/Structures
- Reading, Writing, and Applying Structured Query Language (SQL) to extract, process and manipulate data
- Reading, Interpreting, and Writing eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
- Hands-on knowledge with TeamCenter e-Cubed report builder
- Access DB Development- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Prior Aviation, military experience.
- Bachelors or higher
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day