Would you like to work in a collaborative environment in the technology hub of Northern Virginia? Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Additionally, bonus opportunities and great benefits that include medical, dental, 401K match, flexible work schedules, and paid education and certifications are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Raytheon!
Raytheon is seeking a motivated Systems Test Engineer to perform testing of a COTS product for a VoIP intercom system that is part of a command and control weapon system. The role includes the integration, verification and validation (IV&V) of an existing intercom system. The candidate should be knowledgeable of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and capable to work collaboratively with other engineering disciplines through all phases of development, test and delivery.
This position requires an active TS/SCI SSBI clearance
Validated TSSCI clearances are eligible for sign on bonus amounts up to $40,000.
Responsibilities will include:
• Apply communication, analytic and problem-solving skills to identify, communicate and resolve issues.
• Implement integration solutions combining software and hardware systems
• Perform integration, verification and validation (IV&V) of an existing intercom system
• Excel as part of a small test team exercising feature level capability and coordination of customer selloff, implementing automated testing when possible, and supporting the update process for operations manuals, work instructions, tools, and scripts.
• Contribute to a team of systems engineers in accomplishment of engineering tasks in an iterative development environment.
• Perform system engineering analyses including trade studies.
• Attends technical interchange meetings with team members and multiple disciplines.
• Provides status on assigned tasks.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.