KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
- Assisting troubleshooting issues with all supply chain related Costpoint applications including workflow, purchasing, requisitions, inventory, procurement, manufacturing, production control, bills of material and other related modules.
- Maintenance and support of Costpoint master data (subcontractors, vendors, Inventory Abbreviations, related user roles, approval processes, parts etc.).
- Assist in following the SOX rules and regulations specifically related to Supply Chain.
- Work with IT to evaluate, escalate and resolve defects within the Costpoint and interfaces with other applications, including scenarios evaluation, execution of various test plans etc.
- Partner with IT on systems maintenance (planned or unplanned), outages, enhancements and upgrades.
- Work as part of a team in supporting multiple system interfaces, integrations and day to day operation (including batch job processing).
- Deliver training and organization change management as needed.
- Ensure change control procedures and processes are followed in accordance with KBR corporate policies.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Education and Experiences :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant Supply Chain business experience is preferred.
- 5 years of experience as Costpoint Subject Matter Expert in the area of Procurement, Supply Management, or Operations.
- Ability to work as member of a cross functional team.
- Working knowledge of front end applications screens, functions and job processing and how these tie to the database tables and other applications, functions and processes.
- Understanding and experience writing SQL scripts and running queries. Experience with all aspects of support for Costpoint, including system upgrades, planning, design, SOX/Audits as well as troubleshooting and resolving system issues.
- US citizenship is required and ability to obtain security clearance, as needed.
- Batch processing and troubleshooting experience.
- Implementation experience for Costpoint 7.1.1.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: IT Database Administration
Primary Location: US-US-TX-Houston
Other Locations: US-US-VA-Arlington
Req ID: 1084587