Classified Cyber Security Assistant Spec
Job ID: 495792BR
Date posted: Aug. 13, 2019
State: New Jersey
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
• Support Risk Management Framework process of government authorization to operate for classified systems throughout Lockheed Martin RMS. Handle correspondence, both hardcopy and email, necessary to request, obtain, and maintain Defense Security Service approval to operate per the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), NIST and other contract-specific provisions as necessary.
• Assemble softcopy and hardcopy document packages for transmittal to the Office of the Designated Approving Authority (ODAA) of the Defense Security Service (DSS).
• Prepare and maintain metrics regarding numbers and types of classified systems, and their expiration of accreditation to ensure continuous availability is assured. Assist cyber security personnel at geographically-separated sites in using online documentation management tools, such as Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office, and Lockheed Martin RMS’s Engineering Product Data Management (EPDM).
• Perform administrative security actions as part of the RMS Security team. Research System Security Plan discrepancies, track classified system status, update equipment tracking databases, track Mobile classified systems, equipment disposition, report IS security incidents to the A/ISSM, keep management and A/ISSM informed of all issues and changes relevant to security, conduct security reviews/tests for procedural/physical elements of the IS and answer user questions related to system/usage/policies.
• Assist, instruct and support ISSO/AISSOs and ISSMs with training, questions or concerns with EPDM, eMASS, CIS SharePoint and SPCentral.
• Key contact person for those needing to information pertaining to the Statistics on Classified Information Systems and the Approval to Operate submittal process. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to sensitive company and government information.
Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
Attention to details and accuracy in report preparation.
Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications.
Good interpersonal skills.
Able to work with minimum supervision.
Must be a team player.
Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
Experience or training in implementing NISPOM Chapter 8, DIACAP/NIST RMF, JAFAN 6/3, DCID 6/3, ICD 503, and/or JSIG IS requirements.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Security
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)