Multi-Function Financial Analyst Staff
Job ID: 494975BR
Date posted: Aug. 13, 2019
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Finance and Business Operations (F&BO) team at the start of a new franchise program (IR CPS). This job’s size and scope offer valuable career development experiences to any F&BO employee.
The successful candidate will serve as a team leader to perform Earned Value Management (EVM) / Cost management activities in a dynamic environment requiring the ability to working independently to positively resolve issues.
Specific duties of team lead include:
- Enable adherence to Earned Value Management
(EVM) principles and processes in accordance with Program Performance Management (PPM) documentation.
- Monthly / Weekly responsibilities include working with Integrated Product Team cost account managers and planning to coordinate EVM impacts such as BAC / EAC changes, eWAD creation and tracking, variance analysis coordination, review of control accounts and work packages, risk analysis, headcount analysis and provide recommendations to management.
- Develop and distribute program-level reports for IPTs to leverage for analysis.
- Assist in training new financial analysts in EVM principles and tools.
- Support Program Management Reviews, internal and external surveillance reviews, Integrated Baseline Reviews, and other Ad Hoc requests.
The candidate should be comfortable balancing
competing priorities. Strong communication skills are a must as this role interfaces with many functions (Planning, Program Management, Engineering, etc.).
The successful candidate will be able to complete
assignments by applying knowledge and skills previously developed and be considered an expert in their respective field.
This position requires the ability to obtain a DoD
Secret clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required).
Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, a 9x80 work schedule, and healthy living incentives.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities
and meet deadlines
- Ability to develop and implement innovative
solutions to complex problems
- Experience with Cost Systems (Cobra and SAP or similar systems)
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret clearance
- Experience as a team lead
- Experience with PPMD-01 (Program Performance Management Directive)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Finance
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2