Supply Chain Subcontract Administrator
Job ID: 494065BR
Date posted: Aug. 13, 2019
Description:Are you looking for a JOB where you can have a significant positive impact on the warfighter? A job where you can grow and learn? Then look no further and apply today! Lockheed Martin's Missiles & Fire Control, SOF GLSS (Special Operations Forces - Global Logistic Sustainment Services) contract provide logistics and sustainment supporting multiple programs and platforms.
With an established supply base around the world we are currently seeking a highly experienced supply chain / acquisition professional to join our Global Supply Chain Management team in the Lexington, KY area.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Representing the Lockheed Martin Global Supply Chain Organization (GSCO) as a prime Point of Contact (POC) for subcontracts or projects
• Managing complex subcontracts, including those with Spec/SOW-driven requirements, and other specific procurements, as required
• Preparing and releasing Requests for Proposals (RFPs), receiving, analyzing and evaluating proposals, negotiating subcontract prices, terms and conditions, selecting and/or recommending subcontractors, conducting "Best Value" Competitions, documenting agreements, administering resulting subcontracts / POs, including subcontract / PO closeout
• Negotiating modifications to subcontracts, developing and maintaining positive working relationships with Suppliers and Customers (internal & external), and interfacing with suppliers via phone, email, and personal visits, as required
• Confirming and/or expediting material deliveries to support program production dates
• Managing supplier relationships and supplier performance to achieve program and customer requirements and goals for Sales, Orders, and Profit.
• Support Statement of Work reviews and Bill of Material accuracy
• A strong emphasis is placed on regular communications with suppliers, tracking performance against milestones, problem resolution, and reporting program status.
Lexington, is in the heart of the Bluegrass and is the second-largest city in Kentucky, known as the "Horse Capital of the World". The surrounding region is a great place to live and to raise a family with an abundance of government and technology jobs. Where can you get to from Lexington? Louisville is about a 90 minute drive to the east. Cincinnati, Ohio is about 2 hours to the north. Indianapolis, Indiana is about 3 hours to the Northwest. Nashville, TN is about 4 hours SouthWest.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that urges differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually.
A few of our benefit offerings are listed below:
• Work/life balance, family-friendly environment
• Career development
• Knowledgeable, supportive and engaged leadership
• Diverse, inclusive and community-minded organization
• Rewards & recognition
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level.
• Knowledge or experience with proposal evaluations (Price/Cost Analysis) and negotiations, including Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Acquisition Regulations (DFAR).
• Excellent communications, presentation and documentation skills
• Knowledge or background in competitive procurement
• Knowledge of SAP and/or LMP2P Business Systems
• Cross-functional knowledge of Supplier Quality and Engineering, as they relate to subcontract management
• Ability to create and present using Microsoft Office tools
• Ability to collaborate in a team setting and with suppliers and other external personnel
• Acquisition / procurement /Subcontract experience
• Understanding of Global Supply Chain concepts and best practices
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Analytical skills
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Understanding Negotiations
• Ensuring that all procurements are performed in accordance with policy and procedures.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College
Business Unit: ESS8806 MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806)
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain
Clearance Level: Secret
Type: Task Order/IDIQ
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week