Buyer/Purchasing Rep/Subcontract Administrator
Job ID: 495430BR
Date posted: Aug. 13, 2019
Description:In this position, you will be responsible for the procurement of non-production materials and services such as professional services, equipment and operational materials. Job duties include cost/price analysis, negotiations, documentation, purchase order maintenance and interface with functional organizations and supplier management. Coordinate production, procurement and inventory supply conditions across various internal and external functional organizations to align multi-level and multi-plant supply to demand schedules. Some travel may be required. MUST BE A US CITIZEN.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• 1+ years professional work experience.
• Bachelor’s from a college or university - degrees preferred in supply chain, procurement, or logistics
• Supply Chain Management, Procurement or Logistics Coursework or work experience
• Problem solving skills / ability to make business based decisions • Organized and able to effectively evaluate and prioritize workload
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work multiple tasks and be flexible with added tasks and changes in direction.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day