Integrated Project Office (IPO) Project Engineer Senior
Job ID: 494968BR
Date posted: Aug. 13, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:This Project Engineering position will support the Cyber Program Operations (CPO) Integrated Program Office (IPO) supporting Configuration Management, Technical Writing, and Ad Hoc Project efforts.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include completing cross-functional projects across the cyber domain, responsibility for metrics collection and tracking, and coordination of deliverables across all cyber teams (F-35, IFG, ADP, AMMM, and Specialty Engineering). The candidate will support CSE Leads by providing technical writing/editing and Work Product Evaluations (WPEs) of all A&A Products and Delivery Letters, releasing of high-quality documentation for final A&A products. This position will be responsible for standing up new tracking and configuration management processes inside the rapidly-growing cyber team, as well as producing regular deliverables such as SITREPs and monthly business rhythm inputs. This position requires a demonstrated self-starter with the ability to interact with internal and external customers. Strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Advanced skills in Word/Excel/Powerpoint products are a requirement, and the ability to create macros, write VBA code and build Access databases are a desired skill.
The successful candidate should be comfortable with a dynamic, flexible environment and be capable of managing multiple conflicting priorities.
MUST BE US CITIZEN. This position requires special access and will require a Secret clearance to be considered.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferred majors include Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Cyber-related field
• Experience with Word/Excel/PowerPoint products
• Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG)
• Experience with Cyber Security Engineering
• Ability to create macros, write VBA code and build Access databases
• Experience in using and applying clear and concise language that adheres to customer-established standards and conventions.
• Configuration Management and/or detail-oriented project office background
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Current F-35, F-22 or F-16 SAP/SAR clearance (with a Secret investigation within the last 5 years)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Program Management
Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 5 years
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day