full-time employee contract
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Program Manager (PM) has overall responsibility for global U.S. Air Force (USAF) Enterprise War Reserve Materiel (E-WRM) program. E-WRM executes a full range of USAF equipment maintenance throughout the world including theaters of activity in Europe (EUCOM), Africa (AFRICOM), Indian Ocean/Pacific Ocean (INDOPACOM), as well as areas in the Continental U.S. (CONUS). The contract directly supports the U.S. Air Force Materiel Commands (AFMC) 635th Materiel Maintenance Group (635 MMG) based at Holloman AFB, NM.
The PM has total profit and loss (P&L) oversight of personnel, material and supplies to handle USAF materiel receipt, storage, inventory, accountability, preventive/corrective maintenance, outload and reconstitution of pre-positioned WRM assets. The contract supports Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) and USAF in Europe-Air Forces Africa (USAFE-AFAFRICA), as well as periodic support for CONUS-staged assets at Holloman AFB, NM. Requirements may include contractor furnished facilities (CFF) and mission support vehicles along with full compliance with all host nation labor laws.
The PM needs to possess full knowledge of USAF pre-positioned WRM assets such as Basic Expeditionary Airfield Resources (BEAR), Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE)/Expeditionary Aerospace Ground Logistics Equipment (EAGLE), Fuels Support Equipment (FSE), Medical WRM, Suspension & Release Equipment (S&RE)/Tanks, Racks, Adapters & Pylons (TRAP), Vehicles, Munitions, Munitions Materiel Handling Equipment (MMHE), Rapid Airfield Damage Repair (RADR) sets, Mine Resistant Ambush-Protected (MRAP) vehicles (including associated COMSEC), War Consumables Distribution Objective (WCDO), Peacetime Operating Stocks (POS), and Mobility Readiness Spares Packages (MRSP).
The PM provides oversight to meet global pre-positioned WRM support requirements, and provide capabilities that support the operational requirements of the service components of the Unified Combatant Commands (COCOM). Work is performed primarily at existing and new emerging global locations.
Leadership could include managing deployable team to support forward deployment of WRM for exercise and operational use.
PM reports directly to the corporate operational director and maintains complete oversight for the contract for successful operational and financial performance including:
- Personnel safety, human resources, security, engineering, communication, procurement, contracting, logistics, shipping/receiving, training, hiring/firing, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Material maintenance and repair.
- Direct daily customer communication.
- Union negotiations.
- Environmental protection of sites.
- Coordination with host country regulations.
- Telecommunication and system integration across sites.
- Balancing customer expectations with internal business goals.
- Coordinating with functional organizations and vendors.
- Providing input on regulatory changes.
- Preparing for potential emergency response.
- Recruiting local nationals and foreign nationals to expect work.
- Meeting USAF standards for annual inventories, accountability, periodic maintenance inspections (PMIs), Traffic Management, Material Management, Information Management, Computers & C4I Systems Administration, corrosion control, Technical Order (T.O.) management, Environmental, Safety & Health.
Understanding full range of international workforce transportation, housing, benefits, and taxation.
- BS in business, management, or accounting from an accredited four-year college or university.
- MBA or advanced degrees preferable
- 10-years demonstrated profit/loss experience on contract $10 million/year or greater.
- 5-years experience managing or working with firm fixed price (FFP) contract arrangements.
- 10-years experience on federal contracts, subcontracts, and business functions within Defense Department or federal arena.
- 5-years experience working on projects utilizing USAF logistics systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with documented supervisory experience.
- Well-organized, results-oriented, energetic, team player with proven decision making ability.
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt highly desirable,
- Certification/membership from National Contract Management Association (NCMA) desirable or similar professional association ,
- Project Management Institute (PMI), PMP Certification desirable.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and ISO 50001.
- Project Risk Impact and Probability Analysis / Contingency Planning
Must have ability to gain SECRET Clearance