General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Senior Intelligence Analyst with subject matter expertise in Electronic Warfare.
Working in multi-level classification environments:
-Applies subject matter expertise in electronic warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and knowledge of non-US electronic warfare platforms and emitters to challenging problems and solution sets in support of customer objectives.
-Leverages subject matter expertise in DoD, Joint and US Navy Intelligence policies, instructions, processes and procedures to:
- Collect and analyze intelligence data and information in electronic, print, photography and other data mediums
- Research/collate intelligence analysis to meet naval and/or joint operational needs at the tactical and strategic level
- Prepare intelligence estimates and intelligence annexes to operation orders and plans
- active TS/SCI security clearance
- minimum twenty (20) years of military experience, or relevant industry or government experience
- minimum five (5) years of direct experience in the collection, processing and/or analysis of intelligence data
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Subject matter expert in non-US electronic warfare platforms, sensors, and emitters
- Subject matter expert in US electronic warfare platforms, sensors, and emitters
- Experience working at/with wafare development centers/centers of excellence (i.e. NCWDG, NIWDC, NIOC, FEWC)
- Instructor experience strongly desired
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.