Government Finance Analyst Sr
Job ID: 496859BR
Date posted: Aug. 14, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Description:This position will support the F-35 Financial Planning and Analysis Team in Fort Worth, Texas. This position will be responsible for assisting in the development of strategies necessary to achieve program financial goals. The individual will support the development of the Long Range Plan for all Financial and Base Related requirements, and will track program financial goals / targets for each program’s platform. This position will ensure accuracy of invoice and billings, and will support other financial analyses pertaining to Orders, Sales, Earnings, and Cash on an ad hoc basis. Prepare and provide status of Program’s financial performance to FP&A Director and Business Management Director. Interface with the JPO/DCMA as required.
Must be a US Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Accounting or Business related with 3-5 years’ experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products with emphasis on Excel and Power Point
• Experience developing and utilizing pivot tables and data bases to obtain data and develop reports
• Experience analyzing large amounts of data
• Experience with SAP preferred
• Previous FP&A Experience
• Experience with Electronic Contracting Environment (ECE)
• Experience with Enterprise Toolsets (ADAR, Hyperion, SAP, or other comparable systems)
• Experience developing affirmative work relationships in order to interface with all levels of personnel in a positive manner
• Organizational skills, attention to detail and quality are required
• Experience multi-tasking to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Finance
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day