Job ID: 496397BR
Date posted: Aug. 14, 2019
City: Fort Worth
Program: JSF Ground Support Equipment
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (LM RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The successful candidate will report to the F-35 Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Systems Engineering Lead and Sustainment Engineering Lead. The individual will primarily engage internal company contacts. The individual will infrequently engage inter-organizational and outside customer contacts on routine matters. The individual will perform Systems Engineering tasks to support GSE System Life Cycle. The individual will work closely within geographically diverse team to resolve technical issues of moderate scope and complexity in conjunction with shifting priorities.
The successful candidate must be analytical and possess problem solving skills within a fast pace team environment. The candidate must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and will work under very general supervision to develop an integrated approach toward resolving a problem. The individual should have excellent written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively, working in a collaborative environment.
Under very general supervision, the candidate should be able to initiate and develop concise formats and generate / present numerical information utilizing computer readouts, graphs, charts, tables, written reports or other methods. The successful candidate must be able to respond quickly and accurately to analysis requests; describe sources of information and limitations on usability; analyze and interpret statistics to point out significant differences in relationships among sources of information; prepare conclusions and forecasts based on data summaries.
Ability to obtain a security clearance.
• Must have design engineering familiarity to read and interpret engineering drawings (AMSE 14.5)
• Must have engineering familiarity to read and interpret electrical schematics
• Must have familiarity in testing equipment (mechanical and/or electrical)
• Must have working knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Access
Bachelor degree from an accredited college in a related discipline preferably Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
Appropriate training or background in System Engineering and Project Management. Have working knowledge, experience working in multidisciplinary environment with different technologies and capable of navigating through Joint Strike Fighter information technology systems which includes:
• JSF Data Library (JDL)
• EPDM (Enterprise Products Data Management)
• CATIA v5, PDM
• LM RMS EPDM Change Request internal process and F-35 CR process
• Familiar with DoD and NATO directives, including Military Standards, Specifications and Handbooks
• Knowledgeable ALIS/CMMS
• Familiarity with regulatory compliance assessments and testing, mainly related to EMC and product safety
• Electrical Engineering background
• Familiar understanding of CE, IEC, MIL-STD testing / assessment process
• Conducting Root Cause Analysis (RCA) / Troubleshooting
• Working knowledge executing work under quality management standards like ISO 17025 and AS9100
• Experience with IBM Rational DOORS software
• Experience with IBM Rhapsody software
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)