Project Engineering Support
Job ID: 496359BR
Date posted: Aug. 14, 2019
City: Mount Laurel
State: New Jersey
Description:Qualified candidate will perform reviews related to format/style and technical requirements for LCS Technical Manuals (TMs) as assigned. Review authoring files for validation of tagging and completeness. Update and validate XML tagging. Troubleshoot problems with XML TMs in production. Review TMs for verification of customer comments and adherence to established customer requirements. Review TMs for incorporation of technical data. Plan workload in accordance with established schedules and deadlines. Use of SharePoint for delivery of TMs. The successful candidate will evaluate and respond to internal comments against TMs.
- Experience with XML or SGML or HTML.
- Experience with Acrobat (Standard or Pro).
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Experience validating and reviewing SGML and XML tagging
- Experience with PTC Arbortext or Adobe FrameMaker.
- Experience with S1000D.
- Experience with US Navy or other military.
- Ability to understand engineering source documentation
- Previous experience working to government contract requirements, S0300-A7-AEG-010 and/or Military Specifications, such as MIL-DTL-24784C
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Product Support
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)