United States of America - Nevada, Las Vegas
Candidates must possess an active DoD Top Secret security clearance. Those without will not be considered.
Purpose and Scope:
Performs standard and advanced administrative duties requiring considerable experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices. Typically provides administrative support to individuals responsible for managing operations or programs.
1) Manages the administrative day-to-day activities including, but not limited to, providing required support to specified vice president(s)/manager(s), ordering supplies and materials, and handling office issues as required.
2) Prepares, proofreads and distributes letters, reports, briefings, proposals and other correspondence. Also, prepares special or on-time reports, summaries, analyses, or replies to inquiries under general direction.
3) Read, understand and bring to management items requiring attention from the variety of data and reports sent to the office for action.
4) Gather data from various sources and synthesize the options for action from that data, for the decision making process.
5 Provide support to one or more classified contracts.
6) Prepares and maintains work processing, spreadsheets, data bases, and/or other software files and information.
7) Answers, screens, and directs incoming telephone calls and requests. Responds to routine and non-routine inquiries as appropriate.
8) Schedules appointments, makes travel plans, arranges meetings, and prepares required materials.
9) Attend meetings and record and report on proceedings.
10) Organizes and maintains departmental files in accordance with applicable procedures.
11) Opens, reviews and distributes incoming mail. Prepares and ships outgoing mail.
12) May enter staff expense reports.
13) Function as the primary and back-up timesheet approver and timesheet coordinator.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
High school diploma and at least 5 years of job-related experience or equivalent. Requires advanced capability operating application software including word-processing and spreadsheet programs. Must possess and maintain a current DoD TS clearance.
Associates Degree and at least 5 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Administrative Support / Secretarial
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 223104BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.