Raytheon System Engineering team is looking for talented Senior Software Integration System Engineer who are ready to take on a fresh challenge, grow their career contribute and contribute to making the world a safer place for our Aurora Colorado Campus. Are you ready, then Raytheon is ready to help you achieve your goals. Join our team and get the opportunity and support to find purpose, thrive and succeed. Click here to view a brief video and learn more about our Aurora Campus:
Raytheon is seeking a Senior Software Integration Systems Engineer for programs in our C2, Space and Intelligence Solutions mission area in Aurora, Colorado.
As a Senior Software Integration Systems Engineer,your duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support the planning and conduct of integration activities; defining integration plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolve conflicting issues.
- Participate in a complex integration program; establish methods and techniques, write integration procedures and reports, and conduct integration utilizing comprehensive knowledge of complex subsystems.
- Participate in integration and test readiness reviews, design reviews, and audits of integration and test programs and facilities.
- Utilize broad knowledge in integration engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a Current/Active TS/SCI clearance.
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to $40K for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at Raytheon
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor degree and at least 4+ years demonstrated engineering experience with proven track record.
- Integration engineering experience on a software development contract
- Experience preparing and executing Integration procedures
- Experience with test script or automation development
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal oversight
- Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or operations environment
- Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
- Scripting (Python, Perl, CECIL)
- Experience in an Agile or DevOps development environment.
- Proficiency with Windows and Linux operating system
- Experience with Java or C++
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.