This role is for a sub-system engineer with domain knowledge of electronic CCA/module/LRU level testing to drive test systems development. Successful candidate will have the leadership and communication skills needed to manage and evaluate technical solutions for the development of complex test systems, both in delivered product and test system design itself. Experience must include development of complete systems where delivered product and test solution factors are evaluated to develop preferred test approach. Test solutions including alignment between product performance testing as well as production acceptance test / stress screening. Desired candidates will also have familiarity with cost and schedule management using a government approved Earned Value Management System as well as leadership skills to develop competitive proposals for the US government that demonstrate detailed knowledge of intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance markets and the US government procurement process.
Successful candidate must be experienced in design, and testing of analog, digital, mixed signal circuits, FPGAs, CCAs, Units and Interconnect for electronics subsystems.
Candidate should take a systems engineering approach to the job, and will be able to work from requirements to finished product, considering peripheral impacts of design choices assuring robust design of circuits and assemblies.
Candidate should be a team player and work effectively with team members and provide cost effective solutions for customer needs.
- 10+ years related technical experience across entire product lifecycle
- Solid experience in design, analysis, development, bread?boarding, troubleshooting and testing of analog/digital/mixed signal circuits systems, modules, CCAs, units and subsystems including the components these electronics drive
- Experience with requirements development and flow?down of higher level requirements to lower level modules or components (i.e. CCAs, Units, internal and/or externally developed)
- Experience in Operations and Factory environments including: procedure development, test, training, transition planning, installation, and deployment
- Knowledgeable in the lifecycle of DoD intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance products from proposal & requirements through production support
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start
Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related technical disciplineDesired Education: Master's degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related technical disciplineU.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience building strong relationships and effectively partnering with distributed teams across multiple sites
- Experience working and communicating with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
- Self Starter with ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple tasks and priorities
- Proficiency in written and oral communication skills including use of common business computer tools: office suite, scheduling/planning, cost estimation
- Willingness to anticipate, drive and foster change
- Bidding and proposal experience to foster new technologies and business growth
- Demonstrated strong judgment and decision making abilities
- Mentoring and providing career development direction to junior engineers
- Schedule (IMS/IMP) development for Program planning and execution
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.