|Raytheon Space & Airborne System - Systems Engineering Center is seeking an experienced Administrative Specialist in support of over 100 Systems Engineers. The location for the position will be in Goleta, CA and will support engineers that are working across multiple sites in the country.|
The position requires that the candidate possess initiative, the ability to exercise independent judgment in a high-energy, dynamic environment while anticipating problem areas and providing solutions. The successful candidate must demonstrate a high attention to detail and the ability to execute tasks with limited supervision.
- Attend calls and meetings; capture actions and maintain action list to ensure follow up
- Coordinate materials prior to meetings and ensure pre-briefs are set up prior to, when appropriate
- Proactively identify ways to enable greater productivity and efficiency in role
- Proficiency with the use of personal computers and IT automation methods Input data into various company systems and applications
- Generate charts, tables, memoranda, reports, correspondence and other materials with speed and accuracy
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare expense reports
- Calendar Management, meeting schedule and coordination with internal and external customers
- Coordinate monthly and weekly highlight reports
- Planning and coordinate of personnel morale events
- Support hiring initiatives by contacting candidates, coordinating interviews, working with facilities rep to find and prepare working spaces for new hires, preparing onboarding materials for new hires, and working with contracting companies to bring in new talent
- Establish detailed knowledge of the Engineering, SAS, and Raytheon Leadership Team members, center locations, and assigned positions and develop and maintain excellent working relationships and communication channels with other administrative support staff
- Support generation and analysis of reports related to overhead budgets, staffing, and organizational metrics.
- Minimum 6 years of professional administrative experience supporting leaders in a large organization
- Demonstrated experience with: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word; SharePoint, Expense Reporting Systems, Internet search engines and map/direction utilities.
- Experience with calendar management, meeting scheduling and coordination, planning events, expense reports, and data reports.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, work with minimal supervision, and proactive in problem solving.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
Required Education:Desired Education:
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree from an Accredited College or University
- Experience working in large matrixed organizations
- Analytical skills to support resource planning
- Work collaboratively with others in a diverse and inclusive environment
- Prior experience in supporting a Defense, Aerospace, or Intelligence Community Business Area.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.