Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Imagery Analyst services include researching the NES or its follow-on, and other appropriate databases for amplifying information, producing standard imagery analysis products and effectively collaborating with the NSG, ASG, IC, and other organizations that enhance the collection, research, analysis, and product generation processes. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Provide services to include researching the NES, its follow-on, SOM or SOM-like applications that support OBP and its related databases, automated message-handling systems, and other appropriate databases for amplifying information, producing standard and formalized imagery analysis products, and effectively collaborating with other IC analysts during the collection, research, analysis, and product generation processes
- Provide imagery analysis against targets utilizing a variety of platforms and will include locating, identifying, characterizing, and monitoring strategic operational and tactical facilities. These contract services will also support the creation of a variety of GEOINT media and collateral imagery products such as data sets, ground truth, and briefing materials supporting various geospatial research projects
- Provide services supporting the identification of technology gaps in capabilities and processes, and support the insertion of new imagery related technology into the operational environment. Imagery Analysis shall be required to use a multi-INT approach in every aspect of their analytical duties to analyze AOIs to support Counterproliferation, Counterterrorism, Current Operations, Counterintelligence support Anticipatory Intelligence and Strategic Intelligence.
- Perform quality control on analytical products, provide collaboration with the workforce on leading edge imagery analysis technologies, and provide expert advice on technical matters related to imagery information
- Serve as SME Imagery Analysts, producing intelligence on mission-specific issues. The primary products produced will be summary-type reports, detailed mission graphics, database remarks, ad-hoc reports, and daily briefings
- Utilize various IC databases at an intermediate to expert level of mastery. Our client uses a variety of imagery analysis formats and databases to accomplish its mission. The NES and Intelink databases are key components for this service.
- Incorporate the full spectrum of GEOINT to include: NTM, manned and unmanned air breather, and civil/commercial sensors providing hardcopy and softcopy imagery exploitation. Where applicable, utilize manual light tables and electronic light tables as required.
- Provide imagery analysis services in the form of datasets and visualization products that typically result in authorship of 6-9 standard, coordinated intelligence reports per year, including but not limited to reports such as NIBs and GN’s. Additionally, the Contractor shall provide imagery analysis services by creating at least 20-25 standard, non-coordinated products per year, predominantly NES baseline reports or ad-hoc requests for information.
- Publish NES remarks, baseline descriptions, and other imagery exploitation reporting in accordance with the NSG Directive 2-1 Exploitation and Reporting Structure (EARS-2) reporting guidance and/or SOM-associated data as necessitated by the assigned office’s requirements. These contract services will support the GEOINT Program of Analysis or other mechanisms that guide analytic efforts
- Read, extract and plot coordinates using multiple maps and chart scales, projects, and datums.
- Provide and create metadata to support structured observations in support of the ODNI’s OBP initiatives.
- Provide imagery analysis services on orders of battle, battle damage assessment, and other core skill sets as dictated by the government.
- Active TS/SCI
- 3-10 years of relevant experience
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience
- Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level.
- Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent.
- Knowledge of soft copy exploitation functionalities.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: (REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing)
- Strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process to include the government customer’s relationships with other IC Agencies.
- Knowledgeable of multi-spectral imagery exploitation.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment
- Ability to brief senior staff officers to affect decisions.
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Knowledge of terrorism-associated issues.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.