Associate Logistics Specialist
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for one or more basic programs using established procedures.
- Analyzes basic contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
- Assists in developing logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
- Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Assists in conducting distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience plus 0-2 years of professional experience.
- This is an entry level position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Logistics & Government Services
Primary Location: US-US-FL-Clearwater
Req ID: 1085321