Production Control Manager position will be responsible for Managing a staff of approximately 10 Production and Material control personnel that perform work within 4 diverse Factories. The candidate selected for this position will be primary back-up for Department Manager. The successful candidate is highly organized, has excellent interpersonal and people management skills, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, possesses the ability to train and develop a talented, effective team and has an analytical mind to identify errors/inconsistencies. Must be proactive and motivated, provide reliable support to our customers and cultivate a strong team environment. He or she must demonstrate knowledge of manual and automated Material Requirements Planning (MRP) tools, and material distribution or work order release using time-phased concepts. The ideal candidate for this position will understand the day-to-day dynamics for both engineering development and production manufacturing environments. They will review program requirements to predict and make decisions regarding material availability, manpower requirements, work procedures, and shifting assignments within budgetary limitations and time constraints. Candidate must be able to coordinate efforts across multiple Functions such as Program Office, Engineering, Finance, Quality, Supply Chain, Manufacturing Engineering, Master Planning and Manufacturing Factory personnel to resolve bottlenecks, issues and processing problems. He or she will assist in creating effective processes and procedures to be used by all personnel to insure all activities/handoffs required are identified and understood.
· Minimum of 8 year experience in Manufacturing/Planning Work Environment along with a Bachelor's degree.
· Lead/Supervisory/Management or equivalent work experience
· U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
· U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
· Good training and people skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Experienced in Word, Excel, and Power Point
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Must be well organized and a problem solver
· Working knowledge of MRP (PRISM/SAP, APEX) that enables analysis and problem resolutions
· Planning and Production Control Experience
· Fundamental knowledge of government contracting requirements
· Understanding of SAP (PRISM) material pegging and operations finance
· Understanding of APEX Contract Management Systems
· Understanding of PROMIS inventory and shop floor system
· Kinaxis/Rapid Response Experience
· Experience working in a cross functional matrix environment
· Experience working with Production and Engineering development products
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.