SAIC’s Defense System Group is currently hiring engineering positions in Austin, TX supporting the modernization of the US Army. SAIC is a strong company providing opportunities for energetic individuals with a strong desire to expand their knowledge while increasing their responsibilities.
SAIC has an opening for a mid-level systems engineer/architect to provide Systems Engineering technical services. The customer organization we support provides the enterprise architecting, analysis, and systems engineering solutions that will determine the future integrated systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working across multiple Offices and Organizations to identify and define needs
- Identifying and defining future capability and interoperability needs
- Identifying key architecture and system level trades
- Developing strategies in support of Department of Defense (DoD) architectures
- Assessing the performance of current and future architecture concepts
- Providing technical and programmatic guidance to the architecture and system level requirements process
- Develop architecture models to capture the holistic view of the enterprise
- Preparing briefings for senior decision makers
Desired QualificationsAdvanced degree in STEM (science, technical, engineering, math) or related discipline