Responsible for enabling and building high performing teams primarily supporting the IT business and technology capability teams. In this role, you will mentor teams and continuously facilitate a team dynamic to optimize the value stream and performance by constantly improving habits, culture and best practices with the team and organization. Helps identify and develop innovative and differentiating solutions that lead to improved margins and win probability with Federal clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead remote teams using Agile/Scrum industry best practices and values
• Lead development/configuration, deployment and enhancements using the Scrum Methodology utilizing an Agile toolset.
• Lead Scrum ceremonies (daily stand ups, backlog refinement, sprint planning, retro, sprint review) for one or multiple teams
• Assist Product teams in sizing User Stories for each ceremony
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Help achieve understanding on functional and non-functional requirements related to technical delivery of the project.
• Develop and document best practice approaches and reusable assets.
• Document and follow established processes Agile/Project development work.
• Ensure smooth and top-quality delivery of projects in collaboration with Development Lead and the project team.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
• Bachelor’s degree and 8 years’ experience supporting large digital transformation efforts or service management systems or IT integration efforts such as NaaS, PaaS or ITaaS efforts. An additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• Experience in acting as the Scrum Master for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Good skills and knowledge facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
• US Citizen
• Secret Security Clearance
• ACP PMI- Agile Certified Professional
• PMI- Project Management Professional
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
• ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
• ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification preferred