SAIC is seeking a Cyber Task Order Manager to lead our cybersecurity team as it provides support to our Space Systems Command customer across several Task Orders under an IDIQ contract at Kirtland AFB, NM. The Task Order Manager will manage the overall program’s cybersecurity activities, team members and engineering solutions, technical planning and leading, Risk Management Framework, organizing, and motivating a geographically dispersed team to perform network security engineering; Tier 3 CSSP management, analysis, infrastructure support, incident response, and auditing and support to full-spectrum cyber operations. The manager will have between 15-20 personnel serving in multiple locations, recruiting, supervising, timecards, continuous evaluation and recommendations for career advancement.
The TOM will have responsibility for:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) compliance activities
- Developing and implementing information assurance policies and procedures
- Providing status reports and metrics on information assurance compliance and enforcement
- Performing Security Test and Evaluations for accreditations (ST&E); leading Business Continuity Planning activities
- Performing Risk Assessments and Vulnerability Assessments (risk management)
- Managing incident response activities
- Managing, supporting, and coordinating certification and accreditation activities in support of client systems, sites, and networks
- Providing input to and participating in the client's configuration control board (CCB);
- Coordinating with DoD and other outside entities in support of audits and inspections and providing any required documentation in support of such inspections
- Conducting risk analysis and converting it into actionable monitoring recommendations to be conducted by the team
- Recommending remediation and mitigation strategies and implementations based on the results of vulnerability assessments
- Effectively communicating to personnel at all levels from the Executive Office to the technician both verbally and in writing
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, cybersecurity or related field and a minimum of 14 years of experience.
- Minimum of six years of experience performing security assessments in a DOD environment
- Minimum of six years of experience managing teams applying the Risk Management Framework in the DOD environment for multiple enclaves - NIPR, SIPR, JWICS, Cloud. Minimum of 10 years of experience as a technician using DOD enterprise cyber tools, such as, ACAS, HBSS, SIEM, Firewalls, and Network Access Control (NAC) or equivalent.
- Strong familiarity with NIST Special Publication 800-53 and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Possess certifications as required in DoD 8570 Baseline Information Assurance Management (IAM)-III level
- Ability to obtain and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with eligibility for SCI
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.