It’s a wrap! Military Hire hosted our first quarterly briefing webinar on July 16th. The hour-long format was packed with great stories, information, and resources from our alliance partners.
Here’s a recap of the agenda:
Cherissa Jackson + Ciara Robinson, AMVETS
Mike Espinda, Operation: Job Ready Vets
- Employment Readiness Training Programs
- Supportive Services
Mike Urcelay, Veterans Employment
- Veteran Recruiting Services for Candidates and Companies
Kevin McDonald, CompTIA
- CompTIA Certifications and Learning Solutions
Dallas Blaney, Challenge America
- Veterans with PTS. Best Practices and Tools for Employers
Rob Riegle, Military Hire
- Military Transition
- Challenges in Finding Employment
Jeff Finefrock, Military Hire
- Registration for Military Spouses and Family Members
- What Makes Military Hire Different?
- New Website Coming Soon!
- Founders and Patrons Programs
As a reminder, we will be hosting these hour-long sessions to help job-seekers and employers each quarter. Our next Military Hire Briefing is in the works for mid-October!
Register at Military Hire to start your job search
Interested in hiring veteran talent? please contact us to set up a demo and to get any questions you may have answered.
- Watch the July 16 Military Hire Briefing
- Download the Presentation Slides
- Watch the presentation on Facebook Live
Keywords: military hire, ptsd, jobs for veterans
#MilitaryHire #hireveterans #veteranjobs #militaryveterans #jobsforveterans