Welcome to MilitaryHire.com: Your military hiring network. This site has been developed and is maintained by a team of both military veterans and corporate hiring authorities. We have worked hard to create a network where former military personnel can seek careers and utilize their professional skills.
Our mission is to "Serve Those Who Served" by connecting veterans of America's armed forces with employers who value their experience and skills.
Internet Job Search Safety
Please keep the following tips in mind during your job search to avoid scams and identity theft:
- Be wary of any offer to hire you without an in-person interview at the company's office.
- Legitimate employers do not charge a fee for interviews, hiring, or any part of the job application process.
- Legitimate employers do not ask you to send money for software or other equipment after hiring you.
- Legitimate employers do not send you a check to cover initial equipment purchases and ask that you pay cash to a vendor or account they specify.
- Do not provide personal information such as SSN, date of birth, or a checking account number until you have had an in person interview.
- Be wary of employers using Yahoo Messenger or similar tools for interviews.
- Be wary of employers using GMail or Yahoo Mail rather than an email address from the company.
- Scammers may pretend to represent legitimate companies.
By keeping safety in mind you can protect yourself from scams during your Internet job search.
TECHEXPO Top Secret Career Fairs
The next TECHEXPO Top Secret Career Fairs will be:
- 7/15 - Reston, VA
- 7/17 - Linthicum, MD
An active security clearance is required. Don't miss the opportunity to meet dozens of employers hiring for positions nationwide. Job listings, pre-registration, & full schedule of job fairs on www.TechExpoUSA.com.
Professional Resume Writing
Barbara Adams, President & CEO of CareerPro Global, Inc., the parent company of www.militaryresumewriters.com and www.careerproplus.com has raised the bar in writing military transition resumes. Ms. Adams has authored and recently launched the CMRW (Certified Military Resume Writer) credential administered by Career Directors International, one of the leading associations for careers professionals.
|Log In||Sign Up||Forgot Your Password?|
Sign Up Now!
Enter the email address you used to register, and we will send you your login information.