Welcome to MilitaryHire.com: Your military hiring network. This site has been developed and is maintained by a team of both military veterans and corporate hiring authorities. We have worked hard to create a network where former military personnel can seek careers and utilize their professional skills.
Our mission is to "Serve Those Who Served" by connecting veterans of America's armed forces with employers who value their experience and skills.
TECHEXPO Top Secret Career Fairs
The next TECHEXPO Top Secret Career Fairs will be:
- December 11 Sheraton Reston - Reston, VA
- December 12 BWI Marriott - Baltimore, MD
An active security clearance is required. Don't miss the opportunity to meet dozens of employers hiring for positions nationwide. Job listings, pre-registration, & full schedule of job fairs on www.TechExpoUSA.com.
ATTENTION: Life-changing careers!
Novo Nordisk is actively campaigning for potential employees that are interested in developing a
career is sales. They are offering entry level positions throughout the United States. Novo
Nordisk employs more than 80,000 people. Join them and you will have the opportunity
to grow and develop your career with a company with high employee commitment and
satisfaction. To view Novo Nordisk opportunities please click on the following link.
Novo Nordisk jobs
Welcome to MilitaryHire, Novo Nordisk!
Professional Resume Writing
Barbara Adams, President & CEO of CareerPro Global, Inc., the parent company of www.militaryresumewriters.com and www.careerproplus.com has raised the bar in writing military transition resumes. Ms. Adams has authored and recently launched the CMRW (Certified Military Resume Writer) credential administered by Career Directors International, one of the leading associations for careers professionals.
Internet Job Search Safety
Please keep the following tips in mind during your job search to avoid scams and identity theft:
- Legitimate employers do not charge a fee for interviews, hiring, or any part of the job application process. Nor do they ask you to send money for software or other equipment after hiring you.
- Do not provide personal information such as SSN or a checking account number until you are certain the hiring manager and company are legitimate.
- Be wary of any offer to hire you without an in-person interview at the company's office.
- Only use websites, such as MilitaryHire.com, that screen employers to ensure they are valid.
By keeping safety in mind you can protect yourself from scams during your Internet job search.
|Log In||Sign Up||Forgot Your Password?|
Sign Up Now!
Enter the email address you used to register, and we will send you your login information.