Military Spouses and Family Members
MilitaryHire is committed to connecting military spouses and family members with employers who value their experience and skills. Military spouses and immediate family have versatile skills and abilities that are of value to employers!
Our military-friendly companies seek to hire people with great skills, adaptability, and a positive attitude. Since COVID-19, many employers have embraced or expanded remote work, part-time employment, and flexible work hours in their hiring practices. These flexible roles are often a perfect fit for spouses or family members of active-duty military.
You’ve served your country. Now let us serve you.
Sign up now- it’s free, quick, and easy.
Be found by hundreds of veteran friendly companies-post your resume! Don’t worry if it’s not perfect – you can easily update it later!
Don’t wait for companies to find you. Set up automated JobScouts to scour our database and notify you of new jobs for veterans.
Veteran-Friendly companies are joining MilitaryHire Each day, seeking to employ great candidates like you!
Your military service matters to these employers:
- HVAC jobs
- Kanken Techno – Technical Services Engineer
- Blackstone Consulting – Dining Facility Manager, Project Manager
- Kraft Chemical – Warehouse Shipper/Receiver
- Walgreens – Security operations, Asset protection, pharmacy technician, remote call center, customer service and many more positions
- ASEC Inc. – Systems Engineer
- IRS – Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (VRA) Eligibles – Military veterans preferred
- Classic Packing – Manufacturing Assistant
- SD Overwatch Security – Security Officer
- Honeywell – Quality Manager, Distribution Supervisor, HSE Manager
- Lloyd Enterprises – CDL Drivers, Heavy Equipment Operator
- Argo Industries – Welders, Operations, Fabricator, Electrician
- A Better Tripp Moving and Storage – Moving Helpers, CDL Driver
- Advanced Cementing Services – Entry level oilfield positions
- Berkshire Welco – MIP Associate, Custodian, Driver, Processing Associate
- EPS Corporation – Finance, Help Desk, Cyber Security, Technicians, Data Analyst
- Friedman – Audit, Tax, Compliance, IT
- Onsite Calibration Service – Calibration Technician
- Szanca Solutions – Operational Language Analysts
- Candidate Resources – Social Work
- Cennox – Field Service Technicians
- Kanken Techno USA – Technical Service Engineer
- LOTH Title – CAD Designer, ATM Field Installer
- My Learning Alliance – Telecommunications Tech
- Visual Enterprise Architecture – Sales Development Roles
- Kastle – Video services
- Duval Motors – Vehicle Technicians
- Acloche – Production, Assembly, Dispatcher
- Delco Sales – Field Service
- Gordy’s Marina – Drivers and Sales Administration
- Ducom – Planner,Program, Manager, Knowledge Mgmt
- Packaging Corp of America – Maintenance
- Harvest Preparatory Academy – Teachers
- Farmer Veteran Coalition – Director of Fund Development
- Stratix – Receiving Team Lead
- Ambit Solutions – VOIP Technician
- Above All Storefronts – CDL truck driver and project manager
- EPS Corp. – Technicans, Engineers, Logistics
- Yardi – Engineer, Sales, Tech Manager
- Simms Machinery – Field Service Technician
- Modern Services – Customer Service
- HL Law Group – Marketing/Telemarketing Assistant
- BJ Concepts – Field Service, Service Desk
- Badger Daylighting – CDL Operators
- GlenGery – CDL Drivers
- Onsite Calibration Services – Calibration Technician
- The Blue Line – Police Officer and Correction Officer
- Yardi Systems – Account Manager, Technical Account Manager, Compliance Auditor
- We-Haul Moving – Managers, Drivers and Loborers
- Iberia Foods – Financial Analyst, Inventory Manager, Human Resources, Production
- Trailboss – Project Manager, Fuels Technician, AGE-GSE Mechanic
- Aflac – Benefits Advisor
- Bayer – Production Technician
- Core Contracting Services – Sunroom Installer, Carpenter
- Holst Brothers – Skilled labor, maintenance
- KBR – Wastewater Treatment, Technician, Satellite Communications
- Charles River Pollution Control District – Wastewater Treatment Maintenance Mechanic
- Mantech – Business Analyst, Systems Engineer, Platform Developer and many more positions
- Whitehawk Worldwide – Project Manager, Security Guard
- Roadrunner Sports – Retail Shift Lead, Sales Associate, Supervisor
- SAIC – Engineer, Contract Support, Architect, Program Analyst and many more positions
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection – Border Agents, Pilot Air-Interdiction Agent, Marine Interdiction Agent
- Miami First Remodeling – Salesperson
- CS Companies – Laborers, Operators, Carpenters, Leadmen, Foreman and Lighting Technicians
- Clear Comm Tower Services – Tower Climber / Technician
- Hillyard – Field Repair Technicians
- Louis Berger Services – Highway Technician, Project Manager, Safety Officer, Fuel Distribution System Operator
- Lamar Advertising – several jobs
- Job Target – several jobs
- The John Stewart Company – Maintenance, Property Manager, Janitor
It’s typical for military spouses to be adaptable, resilient in the face of change, and creative at solving problems. They often face unemployment rates that are much higher than the general population. It’s possible that in the wake of COVID-19, spouses may experience unemployment rates higher than 30%! Employers, take note: Military spouses and immediate family members are a smart, capable talent pool that takes initiative and understands the value of teamwork.
Multi-tasking and managing multiple projects is also no problem for military spouses. Spouses often juggle being the primary caregiver for children in the home, running the household solo when their spouse is deployed, and dealing with the stresses and pressures that are part of the military lifestyle. For family members, the core values of military service include assuming responsibility and accountability for others—a highly valued and transferable skill in the world of work.
Military spouses are also a well-educated group, with many holding college degrees, advanced degrees, and speciality certifications. In many cases, the mobile lifestyle of military service adds to the diverse skills military spouses and family members can contribute to an employer, and enhances their effectiveness in the workplace.
Are you interested in hiring military spouses and family members for your business?