Military Spouses and Family Members
MilitaryHire is committed to connecting military spouses and family members with employers who value their experience and skills. Military spouses and immediate family have versatile skills and abilities that are of value to employers!
Our military-friendly companies seek to hire people with great skills, adaptability, and a positive attitude. Since COVID-19, many employers have embraced or expanded remote work, part-time employment, and flexible work hours in their hiring practices. These flexible roles are often a perfect fit for spouses or family members of active-duty military.
You’ve served your country. Now let us serve you.
Sign up now- it’s free, quick, and easy.
Be found by hundreds of veteran friendly companies-post your resume! Don’t worry if it’s not perfect – you can easily update it later!
Don’t wait for companies to find you. Set up automated JobScouts to scour our database and notify you of new jobs for veterans.
Veteran-Friendly companies are joining MilitaryHire Each day, seeking to employ great candidates like you!
Your military service matters to these employers:
- Rollzi – Regional Driver
- Full Scope – DJ in training/Photo Booth Operator/Equipment helper
- Cooper Compliance – Compliance Engineer, Service Writer
- Leading Edge – Line service technician, client services representative
- Milford Water Authority – Drinking Water Distribution, Drinking Water Plant Operator
- Utility Metering Services – Utility water meter installer
- Golden Key Group – Army Readiness Employment Specialist
- NRSG – Construction, Carpentry
- Roadrunner Sports – Retail sales associate
- Rightpoint – Sales associate, attorney, finance manager, software QA manager, project manager, senior analyst
- Pacific Rim Defense – Network Engineer, Facility Operations, Wargame Simulation Engineer
- Brady Services – Bolier Sales, HVAC Service Technician, Controls Technician
- Airborne Maintenance & Engineering – Avionics Technicians, Aircraft Technician, A&P Technician
- Enhanced Vets – Network Administrator, Database Administrator
- Audobon Animal Medical Center – Facility/Safety Supervisor
- Bish’s RV – RV Technicians
- C&D Semiconductor – Field Service Engineer
- ClearComm Tower Services – Tower Climber/Technician
- GeoGroup – Personal Assistant
- The Mulch & Soil Company – Administrative Assistant
- Coopersburg and Liberty Kenworth – Service Writer
- James Imaging Systems – Purchasing Assistant, Client Service Dispathcer, Field Service Technician
- EACM Corp. – Technical Analyst, Field Project Manager
- Screen SPE USA – Field Service Engineer
- Magellan Federal – Family Life Counselors
- Audubon Animal Medical Center – Facility/Safety Administrator
- CRH – Equipment Operator, Loader Operator, IT, Project Manager, CDL
- Holtger Brothers – Utility, Construction, CDL
- HVAC jobs
- Walgreens – Security operations, Asset protection, pharmacy technician, remote call center, customer service and many more positions
- ASEC Inc. – Systems Engineer
- Lloyd Enterprises – CDL Drivers, Heavy Equipment Operator
- Argo Industries – Welders, Operations, Fabricator, Electrician
- A Better Tripp Moving and Storage – Moving Helpers, CDL Driver
- Berkshire Welco – MIP Associate, Custodian, Driver, Processing Associate
- EPS Corporation – Finance, Help Desk, Cyber Security, Technicians, Data Analyst
- Friedman – Audit, Tax, Compliance, IT
- Onsite Calibration Service – Calibration Technician
- Szanca Solutions – Operational Language Analysts
- Candidate Resources – Social Work
- My Learning Alliance – Telecommunications Tech
- Visual Enterprise Architecture – Sales Development Roles
- Duval Motors – Vehicle Technicians
- Ducom – Planner,Program, Manager, Knowledge Mgmt
- Packaging Corp of America – Maintenance
- Harvest Preparatory Academy – Teachers
- Farmer Veteran Coalition – Director of Fund Development
- Argos – Electrical Technician
- EPS Corp. – Technicans, Engineers, Logistics
- Modern Services – Customer Service
- HL Law Group – Marketing/Telemarketing Assistant
- Onsite Calibration Services – Calibration Technician
- The Blue Line – Police Officer and Correction Officer
- Yardi Systems – Account Manager, Technical Account Manager, Compliance Auditor
- Iberia Foods – Financial Analyst, Inventory Manager, Human Resources, Production
- Bayer – Production Technician
- Logistics Associates – Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Equipment Installation Technician
- Core Contracting Services – Sunroom Installer, Carpenter
- KBR – Wastewater Treatment, Technician, Satellite Communications
- Charles River Pollution Control District – Wastewater Treatment Maintenance Mechanic
- Mantech – Business Analyst, Systems Engineer, Platform Developer and many more positions
- Whitehawk Worldwide – Project Manager, Security Guard
- Roadrunner Sports – Retail Shift Lead, Sales Associate, Supervisor
- SAIC – Engineer, Contract Support, Architect, Program Analyst and many more positions
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection – Border Agents, Pilot Air-Interdiction Agent, Marine Interdiction Agent
- CS Companies – Laborers, Operators, Carpenters, Leadmen, Foreman and Lighting Technicians
- Hillyard – Field Repair Technicians
- Louis Berger Services – Highway Technician, Project Manager, Safety Officer, Fuel Distribution System Operator
- Lamar Advertising – several jobs
- Job Target – several jobs
It’s typical for military spouses to be adaptable, resilient in the face of change, and creative at solving problems. They often face unemployment rates that are much higher than the general population. It’s possible that in the wake of COVID-19, spouses may experience unemployment rates higher than 30%! Employers, take note: Military spouses and immediate family members are a smart, capable talent pool that takes initiative and understands the value of teamwork.
Multi-tasking and managing multiple projects is also no problem for military spouses. Spouses often juggle being the primary caregiver for children in the home, running the household solo when their spouse is deployed, and dealing with the stresses and pressures that are part of the military lifestyle. For family members, the core values of military service include assuming responsibility and accountability for others—a highly valued and transferable skill in the world of work.
Military spouses are also a well-educated group, with many holding college degrees, advanced degrees, and speciality certifications. In many cases, the mobile lifestyle of military service adds to the diverse skills military spouses and family members can contribute to an employer, and enhances their effectiveness in the workplace.
Are you interested in hiring military spouses and family members for your business?