This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may use MilitaryHire.com. Please read this page carefully. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this web site. SaaS Factory (the “Company”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you.
Use of Material
The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images and other material (“Material”), are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public purpose. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML that the Company creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the Company’s copyright.
Acceptable Site Use
- Specific Prohibited Uses. The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and employers seeking employees. The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and requires all users to agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
- Posting any sort of multi-level marketing, ponzi scheme, or other opportunity where the job seeker or employer must pay for information or a starter kit.
- Posting any information that is incomplete, false or inaccurate is prohibited.
- Posting non-resume or non-job related information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- Responding to any employment opportunity for any reason except to apply for a job.
- Using contact information on a job seeker’s resume for any reason other than to contact that job seeker for the purpose of discussing employment opportunities for which you are recruiting.
- Posting any information that is not for the purpose of seeking employment or for seeking employees is prohibited. All other postings shall only be done with the written permission of SaaS Factory.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- SaaS Factory prohibits the use of any automated web robot device that would access the site with the express purpose of automating the function of viewing any provided information on the site. Any use of this type of program without the consent of an employee of SaaS Factory will result in immediate termination of use.
- Web Site Security Rules. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which user is not authorized to access
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- General Rules. Users may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others
- that is libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
MilitaryHire has the right, but not the obligation, to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content, in its sole discretion.
Employer Membership Billing
All memberships are subscriptions and you can cancel at any time in your account settings. There are no additional fees if you hire someone through MilitaryHire’s subscription plans. All Sales Are Final. Payment due prior to system access.
The renewal fees will be billed to the employer using the same method of payment as was used for the current membership (credit card, invoice, etc.). Account administrators can change the level of their membership, cancel their account, or turn off automatic renewal, by visiting https://www.militaryhire.com/hire-vets/mypremiumaccount.servlet (login required). Click on “turn off automatic renewal.” Your account will then expire at the end of the current membership period. We do not issue credit or refunds for non-use of your account if you cancel in between billing cycles. First-time memberships are not eligible for refunds after entering an agreement of any term. The company administrator will receive a reminder of the upcoming renewal via the email address associated with his/her account one week before the renewal takes place. Account administrators may contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org if they need assistance upgrading, changing or cancelling their company’s subscription.
MilitaryHire makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, LEGALITY, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any Documents posted by Candidates, or of any other form of communication engaged in by Candidates. Documents may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Employer agrees that any reliance on Documents posted by Candidates, or on any other form of communication with Candidates, will be at your own risk. MilitaryHire does not guarantee candidate communication or fulfillment of positions.
The Company’s Liability
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Web Site or the Material. The use of the Web Site and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Web Site and may be made at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content, and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by you on the Web Site. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the Web Site.
The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of the Web Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on the Web Site.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN `AS IS’ BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not do the following things: post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of other or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another User or any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image; post advertisements or solicitations of business; post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or impersonate another person.
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of communications posted by other users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. The views, information or opinions expressed by our partners or customers are solely those of the individuals involved and do not necessarily represent those of MilitaryHire. MilitaryHire is not responsible and does not verify the accuracy of any of the information from partners or customers of MilitaryHire contained in this site. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
The Company does not screen communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of communications, which allegedly do not conform to this Agreement, The Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. The Company has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. The Company reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Web Site for violating this Agreement or the law and the right to remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive.
Links to Other Sites
The Web Site may contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Company of the contents on such third party Web sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
The aggregate liability for the Company to you for all claims arising from the use of the Materials is limited to $100.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
The Company may use the information it obtains relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, email address, and use of the Web Site, for its internal business and marketing purposes. However, we will not disclose your information to third parties for such purposes.
The Company makes no claims the Materials are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided in a particular “Legal Notice,” or Software License or material on particular Web pages, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of Web Site. Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing, signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
We protect our Veterans’ information, requiring corporate subscribers with an anti-fraud identification process. This requires companies to verify their legitimacy by providing their EIN (Tax ID) number. All Sales Are Final.
Last updated on 7/7/22