How do I change my name, password, email, or other account details?
- All of these functions can be found in the “My Account” tab on the upper right hand side of the screen after login
- If you cannot remember your login, a “Forgot Password?” link is provided on the sign in page next to the log in button
- If you cannot remember the email you provided upon sign up, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance
How do I delete my account?
- Please submit a cancellation request to email@example.com
- One of our support technicians will complete this request and reach back out to you with verification of completion
How do I make the most of my JobScouts?
- Use filters to broaden and/or narrow down your results
- Set up a few with different filters to save yourself the hassle of finding the perfect search for you. Matching results are emailed to you daily
- Use Command or Control + F to use the “Find” function. This will allow you to quickly skim job postings for specific keywords or phrases.
Why should I upload a resume?
- Having a resume uploaded allows for Employers to search for you and reach out with potential opportunities.
- If you do not have a resume uploaded, you will not show up in any Employer searches
How do I get help writing my resume?
- Please reach out to our partners at AMVETS. They will put you in contact with their career resource center. AMVETS provides resume writing help, as well as other career resources.
I cannot get my resume to upload to MilitaryHire.
- Resumes are easiest to upload to MilitaryHire if they are in .doc or .txt format
- Please remove any pictures or large logos, as MilitaryHire only currently supports text parsing and these could interfere with your upload.
How do I spot a potentially fraudulent job opportunity?
- All MilitaryHire employers go through a very thorough vetting process before account approval.
- Employers cannot access the database or post jobs before account approval
- Employers will not text you about a job opportunity with out prior confirmation via phone call or email
- Employers will not for money, gift cards, or any other items of monetary value prior to employment
- If you do interact with a company that do believe to be offering fraudulent job opportunities, please forward any correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org for investigation.
What are your Terms of Service?
- Please see our Terms of Service