Full Time Employee
C4ISR Senior Systems Engineer (Job Number:426685)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a C4ISR Senior Systems Engineer. This position will be located in Honolulu, HI, and is contingent upon contract award.
The successful candidate will work in a dynamic and challenging environment supporting SPAWAR Hawaii to develop cutting edge technical solutions in developing C4ISR architectures and infrastructures for new MILCON projects. The C4ISR Senior Systems Engineer will be part of a multi-disciplinary team supporting development, testing and life cycle support for C4I Systems and subsystems. The candidate must be able to expertly assess and analyze C4ISR system concepts, functional capabilities, and performance specifications against Marine Corps user needs.
The successful candidate?s responsibilities may include a multitude of tasks such as:
- Perform functions associated with technical research, system design and engineering, installation, testing, and integration of multiple C4ISR Systems.
Ability to develop and apply management techniques required for the successful implementation of installation design projects.
- Evaluate and analyze Mission Level Assessment and Evaluation studies.
- Analyze Basic Facility Requirements (BFR) documents.
- Develop, review and analyze Acquisition Engineering documentation.
- Develop a methodology for tracking Engineering Change Requests and Requests for Information.
- Support C4ISR design deliverables by communicating with the stakeholder design team(s).
- Support Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and Information Assurance (IA) activities.
- Attend meetings and provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Prepare and present briefings to internal QA management and SPAWAR Pacific customers.
- Provide engineering documentation support.
- Provides feasibility of various approaches and makes recommendations.
- Recommends complex Systems investment(s) to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and Systems management/life cycle issues.
- Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of system requirements and problems.
- Ten (10) years of experience in the integration and installation of complex information transfer (IT) Systems, automatic digital data Systems, radar Systems, communication Systems, configuration management and control Systems, computer Systems and related subsystems.
- Five (5) years of experience with SPAWAR design or installation projects.
- Four (4) years Marine Corps service or at least four (4) years of experience with Marine Corps C4ISR projects or programs (preferred).
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, information Systems management, mathematics, physical sciences, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university.
- BICSI RCDD certification required.
- Active Secret clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides Systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 14, 2017, 3:33:55 PM
Primary Location: United States-HI-HONOLULU
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job