Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking an experienced Cloud Architect to support a customer in Springfield, VA. The Cloud Architect will analyze, design, evaluate, and plan the Business Architecture & Information Technology Systems Architecture in order to optimize the enterprise information technology architecture. This includes in depth knowledge of the enterprise, logic, systems, programming, and components; and a broad range of knowledge across the agency business, data, technology, applications and organizational views. Provides technical assistance to agency information technology staff. This includes existing and new technology in all areas of information technology such as platform, operations, network, applications and security. Works with the CIO, IT Managers and Project Managers to ensure the architecture as a whole is appropriately linked, being leveraged to maximum benefit and ready for future development.
· Must possess a Master?s Degree and 10 years of experience.
· Experience with defining the architectural components of a system based on the requirements including the hardware and software components, component interactions and interfaces.
· Experience developing plans and future architectures based on standards and mission requirements, potentially across multiple agencies, with the goal of eliminating capability redundancy and decreasing over all development and sustainment.
· Significant and broad expertise with hardware, software, and other resources to be used in the design.
· Substantial knowledge of the NGA domain
· Familiarity with DODAF, TOGAF, or similar enterprise architecture methodologies .
· Familiarity with agile architecture techniques.
· Familiarity with agile and lean systems engineering.
· Familiarity with big data in the Cloud/intelligence integration.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI