Software Integration & Development Lead (Job Number:430947)
SAIC is currently looking for a Software Developer to design, develop, document, test and debug application software in support of Satellite Command and Control ground station systems.
- Conducts analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, Development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting.
- End product may be special use, customized, or commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and testing software integration projects for satellite mission-specific software packages.
- Join SAIC and grow your career in critical areas of systems integration, research and Development, and space operations at the USAF Research and Development Space and Missile Operations program.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
- Provide guidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules.
- Establish and recommend changes to policies which affect subordinate organization(s).
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and eigtheen (18) years or more experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and fifteen years or more experience
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Perform work without appreciable direction.
- Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Sep 20, 2017, 4:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job