full-time employee contract
OPERATIONAL READINESS ASSESSMENTS
Job Duties and Responsibilities: ManTech International Corporation is actively recruiting for TS/SCI cleared cyber security and intelligence professionals to support the Joint Force Headquarters - Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DoDIN) at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) HQ.
· Support readiness planning which consists of managing, assessing, and refining, JFHQ-DODIN Joint Mission Essential · · · Tasks (JMETs) in support of current and evolving missions and emerging requirements.
The successful candidate will:
· Monitor, evaluate, and report findings derived from metrics generated using various data sources.
· Prepare and submit JMET assessments and ensure current readiness and training conditions are updated within the · · · · · Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS).
· Track and report JFHQ-DODIN and subordinate commands? readiness.
· Provide readiness situational reports (SITREPS), DRRS reports, and reports.
· Prepare critical readiness inputs to the Joint Quarterly Readiness Review (JQRR), Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC), and the Command?s Joint Mission Essential Task List (JMETL) located in DRRS.
· Analyze available information to assess the readiness of deployable teams, personnel, and equipment.
· Review and provide recommendations in support of strategic and operational plans for capabilities and CONOPs to be assessed during future exercises.
· DoDD 8570 certifications highly desirable.
· Knowledge of security concepts, protocols , processes, architectures, and. Experience in the field of DoD computer network defense with an understanding of the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors, and network vulnerability exploitation.
· ArcSight experience is highly desirable.
· Experience with incident/event correlation tools such as ArcSight
Clearance: Top Secret with SCI eligibility (Mandatory)
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
POC: Mark Aschenbach, firstname.lastname@example.org , (703) 488-2073