Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Perform as an F-22 Test Engineer and Certified Test Conductor responsible for safe execution of functional test procedures during all test phases. Support the improvement of developed automated test scripts, procedures, and other documentation used to conduct subsystem level testing at the Factory and on the production test article. Lead the review and analysis of test data, ensuring generated data accurately verifies functionality and meets performance requirements. Document test anomalies found during test execution and facilitates repair of documented failures. Understand and perform job duties using the principles and disciplines of Test Engineering including policy, procedures, process discipline, operations, safety, and command media.
- Create and/or develop mechanical/electrical manufacturing work instructions.
- Assists in investigating design/manufacturing factors such as equipment or
part availability, manufacturability, ease of assembly, and large assembly
- Develops and maintains all assembly documentation.
- Trouble shoot/correct anomalies and discrepant hardware.
- Routinely interfaces with program personnel and reports project status to
- Generates special tooling solutions and shop aids for production level
- Bachelor?s degree from a related discipline
(Electrical/Aerospace/Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering) or equivalent
- Experience in the review of engineering drawings.
- Experience working in databases..
- Good verbal and written communication including technical writing.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret various technical procedures and
- Ability to write reports and keep accurate documentation.
This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerosopace Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited college/university.
Current security clearance
Previous test engineer experience
Experience in the review of engineering drawings.
Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office software suite.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas