Full Time Employee
Windows Systems Administrator (Job Number:411947)
- Description of Duties: Responsible for providing comprehensive Windows administration in an enterprise environment. Must be able to install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and document all aspects of the of the Windows architecture. Must be able to perform optimization and performance testing, provide technical support for incident response and reporting and provide on-call support as needed. Must be able to implement and maintain a secure Windows server environment in compliance with all IA and DoD STIG guidelines.
- Three years of technical experience administering Windows systems in an Enterprise environment. Experience in applications software development for complex business applications using Agile Development methodology and techniques are desirable.
- Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field. Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in Network operations and design, switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Knowledge of ISO/ITIL processes and documentation standards is desired
- Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to get one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract
Must be able to obtain a Security+ as well as a related certification relevant to the computing environment.
- Must be enrolled in Comptia’s Continuing Education program.
- Must sign privileged level access agreement
Team player, strong written and verbal communications skills
Ability to troubleshoot problems, work as both a team and/or as a self-directed individual, client-facing experience, self-disciplined and ability to multi-task
Ability to train other team members on the applications, proper procedures, problem isolation
Ability to develop instructions in a logical, detailed flow
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jul 29, 2015, 10:00:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-KY-FORT KNOX
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: