Why Choose MilitaryHire?
See the new look, new services and new solutions from MilitaryHire!
We have worked hard to listen to our customers and make improvements to our site. While we are never done working to improve our service to you, here is what is new to serve you:
- Updated design for easier use to find the information you want
- Updated registration process to better connect job seekers and employers
- Job placement services for companies seeking candidates from MilitaryHire using placement firms like 7 Eagle Group with extensive military candidate placement experience
- New Enterprise Memberships to provide leading employers the opportunity to fully explain their companies to prospective candidates
- New, easy to use advertising to offer valuable services and opportunities to our members
- MilitaryHire can now be used by spouses and family members to register and seek jobs – at no cost
- MilitaryHire veteran members can now seek mental health and wellness services from our partner, AMVETS, as well as job placement guidance and resume writing services
- Our partner, Operation: Job Ready Veterans offers career training programs and much more
- Do you or your staff need cybersecurity training? Our partner CompTIA offers a full range of cybersecurity training courses.
- Our partner Challenge America offers creative therapy solutions
What are you waiting for? Check out our website to explore the new look, services, and solutions, and access our candidate talent pool!
What has remained the same is that MilitaryHire is the longest serving military job placement organization on the Internet. We are not done growing for you. Please contact us to provide feedback on how we can further serve you.