Full Time Employee
USCYBERCOM - Collection Manager (Job Number:412571)
The DoD Agencies and Commands Customer Group, COCOM Programs Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Collection Manager to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) JXXX, Fort Meade, Maryland.
Collects, documents, and recommends prioritization of Command intelligence requirements. Tracks sources to ensure relevancy, eliminating duplication of effort, and feeding data into various organizations based on the need. Conducts gap analysis and reports on collected data to aid in the decision making process for leadership and other stakeholders. Supports the development and implementation of collection strategies for stakeholders and recommends innovative solutions to enhance collection activities to meet priorities and close gaps. Supports the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for stakeholders. Maintains updated documentation depicting sources of data from internal, open source, and third party sources. Researches intelligence collection issues that cross disciplines, organizational boundaries, or functional topic areas.
Daily activities include:
- Provides stakeholder support and performs general collection manager duties with minimal guidance
- Possesses a general understanding of Collection Management basic concepts
- Utilizes Command internal systems to collect, analyze, and compile data and metrics
- Assists with the preparation of reports and briefings
- With minimal guidance, interfaces with stakeholders and coordinates actions Contributes to the review, development, implementation, and management of collection strategies
- Provides stakeholder support and performs a vast array of collection manager duties with no guidance
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of Collection Management concepts
- Contributes substantive content for reports and briefings
- With no guidance, interfaces with stakeholders and coordinates actions
- Contributes substantive content to the review, development, implementation, and management of collection strategies
- Initiates stakeholder support and performs expansive collection manager duties
- Possesses a thorough understanding of Collection Management concepts
- Develops reports and briefings
- Enhances stakeholder relationships and initiates the coordination of actions
- Reviews, develops, implements, and manages collection strategies
- Minimum three years of experience in collection management.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- High School Diploma or GED
- TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph required
- **Position contingent upon contract award***
This position may be filled by one of SAIC’s teaming partners. By expressing interest in this position you are authorizing SAIC to provide and/or share your candidate profile, including your resume, with one of SAIC’s teaming partners.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Aug 22, 2016, 11:41:18 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: