Full Time Employee
Fort George G Meade
Planning Analyst (Job Number:409993)
SAIC currently has a contingency position for a Planning Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
The Joint Operational Planning Process (JOPP) spans both the J3 and J5 directorates of USCYBERCOM. The USCYBERCOM J3 plans, coordinates, integrates, synchronizes, and conducts activities directing the operation and defense of the DODIN and, when directed, plans the conduct of full spectrum military cyberspace operations in order to enable actions in all domains, ensure U.S./Allied freedom of action in cyberspace, and deny the same to our adversaries.
Cyber research, analysis, and recommendations for the integration of cyber include: Operations Plan (OPLAN) development, intelligence and analysis requirements definition, cyber assessment development, Integrated Joint Special Technical Operations, Special Access Program (SAP) cyber capabilities coordination, and Evaluation Request and Response Messages (EReqM and EResM) integration.
Daily activities include:
• Provide cyber analysis and develop documentation necessary for USCYBERCOM to develop future CCMD’s campaign plans, operational, and contingency plans
• Collect, analyze, and disseminate future processes and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data related to network operations and warfare
• Coordinate with all applicable staff elements, JFHQs, subordinate headquarters, Service Cyber components, CCMD, components, and agencies with cyber related missions
• Ensure network operation plans are synchronized with major military exercises
• Participate in cyber COA development for computer network operations to deter attacks against the DODIN
• Assist in identifying and developing requirements, making recommendations for the prioritization of requirements for development
• Assist in developing network operations plans, including identification and development of USCYBERCOM mission enhancement opportunities
• Report on evolving cyber policies and cyber security trends that effect USCYBERCOM’s ability to defends its networks
• Review and evaluate cyber policy directives/documents and issue papers
• Provide the information security and assurance analysis necessary to development of cyber Tactics, Techniques, Procedures (TTPs), Concepts of Operation (CONOPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Review and assess existing DoD cyber documentation, cyber wargame reports, TTPs, and lessons learned
• Provide the technical research, analysis, and recommendations for USCYBERCOM to develop cyberspace COAs, CONOPs, and TTPs in order to support cyberspace operations
• Provide recommendations on the synchronization of cyberspace operations with the collection, review, and assessment of existing DoD and service cyber documentation, exercise, and event scenario reports, CONOPs, TTPs, and lessons learned
• Design and develop cyber technical and analytical documents for designated USCYBERCOM cyberspace operations efforts involving:
1) Cyber collaboration among DoD and other organizations with cyber-related missions,
2) Standard approval processes for cyberspace operations,
• Cyber de-confliction, coordination, and assessment policies and processes, and full-spectrum cyber coordination and reporting procedures.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Planning Analyst.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively,
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Information Systems, or related discipline
TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 24, 2016, 7:52:51 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT GEORGE G MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: