Full Time Employee
Fort George G Meade
Cyber Fires Planning Analyst (Job Number:409959)
SAIC currently has a contingency position for a Cyber Fires Planning Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
Cyber Fires Planning and Analysis supports planning in OCO and DCO throughout the entire JOPP. Cyber Fires Planning and Analysis requires the coordination of joint strategic and operational planning and execution of joint fires, to include targeting, capability pairing, and threat mitigation in support of CMF and other operations. Knowledge of cyber TTPs is required in order to provide recommendations to USCYBERCOM leadership on all aspects of joint fires and threat mitigation.
Daily activities include:
• Plan, organize, determine, and recommend necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated joint fires coordination and execution
• Provide support to future operations planners to integrate cyber capabilities into plans
• Collaborate with DISA, NSA, service providers, and other organizations to ensure that USCYBERCOM requirements are implemented
• Collaborate with operators in the JOC, subordinate headquarters, and cyber teams to integrate capabilities
• Coordinate with all applicable staff elements, JFHQs, subordinate headquarters, Service Cyber components, CCMD, components and agencies with cyber related missions
• Act as liaison between capability Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and the planning teams in order to assist the planners understand the technical aspects of specific capabilities in support of a specific planning effort
• Identify and develop cyber TTPs that advise the future operations planners on achieving Cyberspace Operations in support of operations and exercise objectives
• Recommend requirements for the development of cyberspace capabilities. Provide recommendations to prioritize requirements for automated cyberspace capabilities in support of operations and assessments
• Participate in USCYBERCOM requirements working groups as a capability SME to define cyber capabilities/tools and recommend COAs
• Analyze and report on technical issues relating to current and future DoD plans, programs, policies, and activities related to cyberspace operations
• Participate in special programs and teams for fires planning and analysis.
- Minimum five (5) years of Fires/Targeting experience.
- Significant experience on or in support of a major staff, i.e.; Joint Staff or CCMD staff.
- Creation and dissemination of orders and directives to provide guidance to the DoD community.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
-Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
-Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline Graduate of military IDE
- Master’s Degree may be substituted for two (2) years of relevant experience
- DoD 8570 Level II or CND Information Assurance Certification is required.
TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 22, 2016, 12:27:46 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT GEORGE G MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: