Full Time Employee
Fort George G Meade
JOSG Operations Analyst (Job Number:409988)
SAIC currently has a contingency position for a JOSG Operations Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
The JIE effort will realign, restructure, and modernize how the DoD information technology networks and systems are constructed, operated, and defended. JIE will consolidate and standardize the design and architecture of the DoD’s networks to improve mission effectiveness, increase cyber security, and optimize resources and Information Technology (IT) efficiencies. USCYBERCOM leads the JOSG, which serves as the operational sponsor for the JIE. The JOSG is responsible for developing, integrating, and synchronizing operational procedures in support of the JIE initiative. The JOSG follows the direction of the JIE PCC and updates the JIE Executive Committee through the PCC.
Daily activities include:
1. Plan, organize, determine, and recommend necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated changes to the DODIN in support of JIE
2. Draft plans and CONOPS required to execute the JIE
3. Develop operational artifacts required to support delivery of JIE
4. Support the JIE Technical Synchronization Office (JTSO) in identifying gaps and overlaps across existing DODIN Operations (OPS) and DCO technical capabilities
5. Support the DoD CIO JIE governance team in formulating policy
6. Assist in the development and refinement of the JIE Command and Control (C2) Construct and the JIE Operational CONOPs
7. Develop, integrate, and maintain operational TTPs and SOPs in support of the JIE
8. Coordinate and collaborate with JTSO and the USCYBERCOM Command, Control, Communications, Computers & Information Technology (C4IT) Directorate (J6) to ensure seamless integration of services, systems, and networks into existing and future joint DODIN infrastructure
9. Assess and recommend network management policies and procedures for implementation in JIE in coordination with JIE partners, stakeholders, and the C4IT Directorate
10. Organize, coordinate, and participate in JOSG working groups and other JIE workshop type of events
11. Develop, staff, and maintain accurate USCYBERCOM orders and directives
12. Develop and conduct update briefs, presentations, and papers to USCYBERCOM leadership to ensure situational awareness and status are conveyed related to the assigned project areas.
- Five to twelve years of experience with deliberate planning and the Adaptive Planning Process
- Must have recent operational experience with developing and executing strategic guidance to completion of COCOM level one through level four contingency plans,
- Demonstrated experience in After Action Reporting, developing Lessons Learned and capturing exercise artifacts.
- Significant experience on or in support of a major staff, i.e.; Joint Staff or CCMD staff.
- Design of maneuver, fires and effects through the application of capabilities in and through the cyber domain.
- Creation and dissemination of orders and directives to provide guidance to the DoD community.
- Experience in support of Service, COCOM or JS cyber exercise as a player or planner.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Qualification as a JSO
- BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics or related field
- Graduate of military IDE
- Graduate of Military Communications, Cyber or Intelligence qualification course
TRAVEL AND SECURITY: CONUS/OCONUS; TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 24, 2016, 7:35:48 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT GEORGE G MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: