Full Time Employee
Master Resilience Trainer ? Performance Expert (Job Number:412987)
Currently, there are openings for a Master Resilience Trainer ? Performance Experts (MRT-PE) to support the Comprehensive Soldier and Family Fitness (CSF2) program at multiple locations. MRT-PEs teach mental skills, resilience, and performance enhancement techniques to Army Soldiers, Families, and DA Civilians. Teaching is conducted in group and individual settings, and includes general education in human performance along with personalized training on how to acquire and apply specific mental skills and techniques that cultivate the mental and emotional strength necessary to thrive in an era of overwhelming demands and persistent conflict. The mental skills and techniques taught by CSF2-TC include: Building Confidence, Goal Setting, Attention Control, Energy Management, Integrating Imagery, and Team Building. Using these principles, MRT-PEs help Soldiers to become high performing ?tactical athletes? and help foster high performing ?unit teams? in preparation for, during, and following combat operations. Specifically, MRTPEs teach performance psychology to further promote excellence and efficiency during physical, technical, and tactical training, as well as during the challenges of combat operations. MRT-PEs also provide tailored education to facilitate Wounded Warriors in their transition back to their units or to civilian life. CSF2-TC teams are comprised of 5-10 MRT-PEs and led by a Site Manager with seasoned prior military experience. Tasks, responsibilities, and additional duties include:
- Attend training exercises and field operations as requested by individual units to serve as a performance enhancement consultant and to coach Army Soldiers and Leaders on the acquisition of performance psychology techniques and their application to individual military tasks and unit operations.
- Provide tailored educational programs and workshops to help Army families and DA Civilians living and working in demanding environments achieve success and accomplish personal, professional, and family goals.
- Recommend improvements to all aspects of CSF2-TC operations.
- Perform routine CSF2-TC operational duties.
- Conduct assessment, assist in program evaluation, and support research projects being conducted locally.
- Assist or provide CSF2-TC program overview briefings to VIPs and high-ranking leaders when required.
- Develop and maintain professional development relating to all aspects of performance enhancement, academic proficiency, and Army-related knowledge.
- Perform additional duties as required
MS degree from an accredited college or university in the field of Psychology, Counseling, or Kinesiology with a specialized emphasis in sport and/or performance psychology and 2+ years of experience.
A MRT-PE must have experience working with adult clients developing performance enhancement skills, education and training for use in a physical or motor performance arena.
Additional required skills include: Excellent oral and written communications skills; experience teaching large, small, and individual audiences; ability to work well within a team environment; desired skills include: Familiarity with biofeedback techniques, military environment, and resiliency training.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 24, 2016, 11:00:00 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-FOSTER CITY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
Other Locations: United States-NC-FORT BRAGG, United States-KY-FORT KNOX
To apply for this job, contact: