Full Time Employee
Functional Analyst II (Job Number:413913)
SAIC has multiple contingent positions to provide Contractor management, analytical, and technical support to the Sustainment Battle Lab, Fort Lee and other CASCOM directorates for Army Transformation/Future Force Initiatives. These services include conducting experiments using constructive experiment environments; analysis to gain insights, impacts, and recommending Doctrine, Organizations, Training, Leader Development, Materiel, Personnel and Facilities (DOTLMPF) changes to current and future force concepts, systems, and organizations; monitor and guide science and technology experiment initiatives, recommending integration into the current or future modular force, researching and evaluating existing and emerging logistics processes, future concepts, force designs and organizational relationships.
The SustBL also plans, coordinates and executes the Army transformation experiments and war games as well as study and analyses.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The selected candidates shall provide analysis and assistance in the areas of logistics distribution, maintenance, supply, similar sustainment fields and for future military capabilities. Areas of analysis and study include documentation, configurations, concepts, feasibility studies, alternative analysis, and functional description, planning and experimentation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following academic fields: Business Administration or Management Science or a related field; or four (4) years experience in the application and techniques for supporting logistical planning and control.
- Three (3) years experience with and knowledge of military logistical management procedures and systems.
All personnel applying to this position must have the following knowledge, skills and abilities shown in their resume:
- Demonstrated experience in the development of logistics management planning for large and small organizations.
- Demonstrated capability in the analysis of program logistical needs, development of short and long-range logistic plans, budget analysis, and data base development for logistical use.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and information management utilizing Army/DoD systems is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required.
- Excellent reasoning skills are required.
- Candidate must possess experience in research and have skills as a writer.
- Candidate must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- All candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Nov 12, 2015, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RICHMOND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: